- Main Page
Travel news about Kazakhstan on The Qazaqstan Monitor
Globetrotters, digital nomads and frequent flyers can find the latest travel and tourist information related to Kazakhstan in the travel category of Qazmonitor.com. Plan your next international travel destination and update your itinerary list for your visit to Kazakhstan.
The Kazakhstan travel section covers the following topics:
- launches of new flight routes by Kazakh and foreign airlines and frequencies of direct flights between Kazakhstan and different parts of the world
- the opening and schedule changes of international airports in Kazakhstan
- visa requirements between Kazakhstan and other countries, including the introduction of visa-free regimes and their durations
- entry requirements for inbound and outbound travelers
- lists of tourist attractions at national parks and in major cities of Kazakhstan, like Astana, Almaty, and Shymkent
From time to time, there will be informative statistics, rankings, and most visited lists published on the site. The content is personally curated by The Qazaqstan Monitor team to consider the travel preferences and interests of our readers.
Qazmonitor.com — A window to the heart of Central Asia
Our page contains helpful articles on tourist trends and provides guides to discover new cultural experiences in Kazakhstan with accurate addresses and maps. Publications are constantly updated to display the current flight safety status of the Kazakh civil aviation industry evaluated by international aviation federations as well as the latest information on Kazakhstan’s passport strength. Readers can stay posted on unique events and festivals happening in every corner of the country. Qazmonitor.com has one of the most authentic travel content on everything related to Kazakhstan and its connection with the world!