Air Astana announced plans to increase the number of flights for international routes from Almaty to Antalya, Batumi, Delhi, Bishkek, Seoul, Tashkent, and Tbilisi, as well as from Atyrau to Amsterdam, Tengri Travel reports.
Additional flight schedule
Schedules for additional flights for all routes:
1. Almaty – Tbilisi: From 4 flights to 5 per week from June 4
2. Almaty – Antalya: From 10 flights to 13 per week from June 6
3. Almaty – Seoul: From 4 flights to 5 per week from June 7
4. Almaty – Delhi: From 3 flights to 4 per week from June 12
5. Almaty – Batumi: From 4 flights to 5 per week from June 13
6. Almaty – Tashkent: From 7 flights to 10 per week from June 17
7. Almaty – Bishkek: From 9 flights to 12 per week from July (tentative)
8. Atyrau – Amsterdam: From 3 flights to 4 per week form July 19
As of today, there are 24 countries with direct flights from Kazakhstan: Turkey, UAE, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Tajikistan, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Belarus, Germany, Egypt, South Korea, Netherlands, Poland, Armenia, Maldives, Thailand, Azerbaijan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, India, Qatar, UK, Mongolia, and Iran.
352 International flights are conducted by local and foreign airlines from and to Kazakhstan. Still, the plan is to increase the international route network to 433 flights a week by initiating flights to Italy, Czech, and Greece.